photo header_zps20kqawed.png
 photo hello_zpsj6dtgix0.png  photo faqs_zpsjuzl6oh6.png  photo mywork_zpsddbub9g4.png  photo services_zpsjcpvwywr.png  photo contact_zpsaedjsuzt.png

9.22.2015

hello again, old friend!

hello! yes, you are in the right place. this used to be tank&tink designs!

after hemming+hawing, and wanting to do it for forever, i have changed my design shop name to 
hey, molly june. it suites me better in this season of life. 

i have recently started working on life made lovely's design team. i am so enjoying it! 
here is a little peek of some of the blog+business designs i have created over there. i will be updating my recent work on this page sometime soon! still taking orders on my own, too, and loving every second of this creative outlet. hoping this fresh face helps me blog more & share ideas with you! thanks for popping over! xo